Off-Topic

Sweet memories of this game ^^

Astera

Heya everyone,

Its been a long time and the game is taking forever to finish up ik ik ,I noticed alot even gave up waiting and moved on to an another game forever.Yet I still see alot of die hard fans of the game checking out forums now and then but I don't see any of you talk ๐Ÿฅฒ.

It's good to share your sweet memories of the game or tell me how this game helped you in your times of need or something, everyone of you have a story to share so why not share with us ^^ย 

You must have something to say atleast, c'mon now tell us sweet strangers ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Astera said:

Heya everyone,

Its been a long time and the game is taking forever to finish up ik ik ,I noticed alot even gave up waiting and moved on to an another game forever.Yet I still see alot of die hard fans of the game checking out forums now and then but I don't see any of you talk ๐Ÿฅฒ.

It's good to share your sweet memories of the game or tell me how this game helped you in your times of need or something, everyone of you have a story to share so why not share with us ^^ย 

ย 

Hii I don't post much on here anymore because there's basically nothing to write about at the moment lol, and the Microvolts team hasn't kept us updated on anything, so the hype has died down. So yeah, it's mostly their fault.

But the memories of old microvolts would never leave me. I really miss the game. And I'm glad all the old gamers are still around to talk about the game every now and then. I get where you're coming from thought I wish people would talk more on here. ^^

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, Astera said:

Heya everyone,

ย 

This is indeed the first game ever that made my heart pund rly hard and helped me improve my game reflexes. I don't have a hearwarming story about this game though but all I cans ay is that this is one of the first online games i played, I remember when I first installed it, everything looked so wondrous and it rly openned my mind a bit at the time, it was the first game I could enjoy just by looking at it, even a little victory like a new rare item made me so happy and at the time it did help me. I am and will always be one of the biggest fans of this game, I will always remember it no matter what and I can just hope the best for this game.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This game sits somewhere close to where minecraft sits in my heart, sure its infinitly more flawed and pay to win but i had a ton of fun with it. Sunk thousands of hours into this game mostly in zombie and doing really stupid shit with friends. Like that one time we tried to come up with a new game mode where we stacked people on top of eachother and tried fighting others doing the same. Good memories, they feel like yesterday when it has been so many years already. Hope i can do this again in the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I had friends on this game i find a cheat and used with my friends so we can farm chest from PvE boss

I know using cheats in vidya is morally bad but was for farming only, not PvP

Also we used to stall all the zombie mode rounds due to hiding in unpatched sites like the going up the castle and climbing the wall in the garden map

Also when I lucksack all the Kai MP capsule with permanent accesories, too bad i didnt like the character

When I started playing MV I had a i3 with 4gb ram, even that now I have a rtx 3070ti with r7 5800x i still want to revive those memories from my childhood

ย 

• Sad 1
On 5/14/2022 at 1:02 PM, Astera said:

Heya everyone,

ย 

it's pretty fair that some people gave up, after all of the false hopes made in the past years, but i'm mostly sure that the same people would look into microvolts once it drops just out of curiosity and then they will decide, so i dont think thats big of an issue right now... the thing is that there are an amount of views on these posts made, but there are a small % of us that replies to posts, so the huge % just reads and thats all...

ย 

this game helped me somehow but at the same time it was addicting too much... when i discovered this game a decade ago (jeez) my best memory is the grinding ranks of clan wars with my irl friends, it was addicting trying to increase our clan ranks, my biggest achievement was getting my own clan to like rank 20 or something... that was an amazing feeling.... and also a lot of players that i found online, very cool people, i would love to see their nicknames back when microvolts will be released... even because i'm mostly positive that i forgot some of them lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1