General Discussion

make fun of us one more time?

OldSwp

I don't know why they announced the new forum, I don't know why they put a post that really doesn't give us any information
made us dream to make us wait another 5 years?
I think that's enough of this joke.
We spent YEARS without knowing anything, so now history repeats itself?

• Like 3

I understand your pain, and agree that they're not transparent at all.. but every other members in this forum you're gonna have to wait and see what's ahead in the future and move on with your life. Alot have already lost hope and forgot this game forever, they don't care to give us info so why would they?ย 

But hey, you gotta understand they're developing to game according to this generation in positive perspective, if not you can simply stop looking at the forum and end up getting disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ž.

Since the dev said they're releasing it on steam, it's a huge process since the game will be more visible to public than old MV so they gotta give a good piece of work before screwing up like old MV did at the end....ย 

ย 

With that on mind, stay positive and take care of yourself. Play other games and have fun. check the forum now and then, they wouldn't drop the game all the sudden out of the blue like that.ย 

• Sad 1

you are absolutely right in part of what you said, but.... now i have a question
Will it be that hard to warn an ENTIRE community even if it was 1x a month?
What time do they waste trying to keep the community calm, as this is in the eyes of everyone who is a community that CARES about the game!

we've been waiting for a news for too long, and they only inform us 1x every 2 years??

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, OldSwp said:

you are absolutely right in part of what you said, but.... now i have a question
Will it be that hard to warn an ENTIRE community even if it was 1x a month?
What time do they waste trying to keep the community calm, as this is in the eyes of everyone who is a community that CARES about the game!

we've been waiting for a news for too long, and they only inform us 1x every 2 years??

There's a old saying, the crying baby gets the milk. They're obviously behind on their schedule and probably don't even know what to do with the project and funding so if they announce something then everyone is gonna question and rant on their work so it's also a business tactics to keep the community quiet in critical situations like this, AND YES IK ITS A TERRIBLE TACTICS or to call it such per say, but atleast they're trying something new this time.

I don't have any easy way to put it so just focus on other stuff and keep your hopes low, the game sure is coming back but it takes alot of their funding since they're gonna make this a profitable one ( ik it's ironic when there's pirated version around) but believe the magic and wait patiently. ๐Ÿฅบ

• Confused 1

I can understand and relate to your anger and confusion but just a reminder that they are trying to balance the game in their own way (and i hope they release a beta where very experimented players like myself -bcs i can recognise 99% of the items on the game and know most of the stats and on what certain weapons should be upgraded- in order not to destroy the fun of the game, since having a weapon that is exactly like the others is boring and could ruin your game experience), the game was very buggy to begin with (not talking about the glitches, I am mainly talking about random crashes that can ruin all ur progress in a match, errors that get u stuck somehow, some of those bugs that made the game restart or load for and eternity and all the host related bugs) and i order to fix a game, balance it, bring new fresh and good quality content into the game is very risky, it takes a lot of time and it is a very good idea not to leak any of their progress. I hope you understand that, you and all the others so we can remake the microvolts wholesome comunity and have a great experience together. I also do hope masangsoft doesn't play with us but I chose to have faith and believe in them. Good day! โค๏ธ