General Discussion

Looking for a friend gc ^^

SuccubusElf

I know this is a bit early to like form a friend group chat for the game when it isn't even out yet, but like we could always talk about old mv and stuff and try to keep the game alive while we're waiting for the release. Soooo if you're interested we could add each other on discord and like chat and stuff lolz it's all up too you. ^^

My discord name: yumemii<3#3540 - feel free to add meh if you wantt

• Like 3

Ik you want your own group but if you can't form one, there's already a wholesome server existing in discord. You can join and talk there.

The link is somewhere around the form, check it out 😆

• Like 2

If there was an official discord server this would be much easier but sadly theres only a bunch of unoficial ones and of all of them there really isnt a main one sadly. Plus most are either dead or are staffed with people that love abusing power. Still ill leave this desafinado56#8650 here in case anyone wants to add me on discord. WOuld love to bring back my old zombie mode clan 😛

You guys are so wholesome ;v;

I would love too! I would like to wait for the official server, but I feel like maybe we're not going to get one so soon °^°

I go by xHitsujiMaidx#9804 ! My favorite game modes were zombie mode, team death match and capture the battery! Tho I wish I could have fought the boss more times before the servers closed 😞

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

You guys are so wholesome ;v;

I would love too! I would like to wait for the official server, but I feel like maybe we're not going to get one so soon °^°

I go by xHitsujiMaidx#9804 ! My favorite game modes were zombie mode, team death match and capture the battery! Tho I wish I could have fought the boss more times before the servers closed 😞

Hiii you, My fav game modes are zombie mode, team death match, elimination and scrimmage^^