General Discussion

Toyheroes

SuccubusElf

I wanna know who started toy heroes like does anyone know who they are cause I'm lowkey curious. And I hope toy heroes get shut down because it's a laggy ass game and plus it's illegal.

Many people know who they are, but I wouldn't bother about it. They aren't great people in my opinion, they played a part in the death of the old MV and hurt it's reputation, to promote their own private server of the game and make loads of profit off of a game they do not own the rights to.

• Like 1

The folk behind the game were people who made hacks during the massive cheater epidemic that plagued the games last dying years, they promoted it as the new and official version of the game alongside falsely claiming to have the rights to the game. If you want to play microvolts again go ahead and give it a go just keep in mind that the servers arent that great, theres cheaters and for the love of god dont give them money.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Yumemii said:

I wanna know who started toy heroes like does anyone know who they are cause I'm lowkey curious. And I hope toy heroes get shut down because it's a laggy ass game and plus it's illegal.

There was this group of genius programmers who took advantage of MV gone and made their own private server. Since people are already desperate for this game to release they clash on Toyheroes and spend all their money on it. Also MV is pretty easy for someone with good knowledge to crack since the software kits they used were customisable. Although in my views this game is just a nostalgia for those who misses the game. ( I honestly can't enjoy it, toxic players and simps ) 

I know some well known hackers of this game and some personally but those hackers were not the reason of MV doing down since the hacks they usually do was mostly to troll game and they strictly don't do RT and anyother ingame currency. Which makes me think the other hackers might be the reason behind this since the hacks they do were like GM tools and crashing games. I don't wanna mention any names but I highly doubt these where the one who's controlling Toyheroes, mostly because their persona doesn't match from the people Ik.

And about the server lag, ye it is pretty laggy on Eu server 💀

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, Yumemii said:

we all know that they were the cheaters that ruined the experience back in MicroVolts, but the thing that blows my mind is players that spent money on toyheroes, and i saw a lot of them with rt stuff, capsule,etc... its so insane to me that people will spend money of the private server made by the same people that made microvolts miserable, even if i love Microvolts, i would never support them whatsoever...

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

we all know that they were the cheaters that ruined the experience back in MicroVolts, but the thing that blows my mind is players that spent money on toyheroes, and i saw a lot of them with rt stuff, capsule,etc... its so insane to me that people will spend money of the private server made by the same people that made microvolts miserable, even if i love Microvolts, i would never support them whatsoever..

I agree with you, but people are still abusing the PayPal system in toyheroes but still they're getting good money.

Also in MV days, I don't think alot of us had any money to spend cuz we all were mostly kids lol. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Astera said:

There was this group of genius programmers who took advantage of MV gone and made their own private server. Since people are already desperate for this game to release they clash on Toyheroes and spend all their money on it. Also MV is pretty easy for someone with good knowledge to crack since the software kits they used were customisable. Although in my views this game is just a nostalgia for those who misses the game. ( I honestly can't enjoy it, toxic players and simps ) 

I know some well known hackers of this game and some personally but those hackers were not the reason of MV doing down since the hacks they usually do was mostly to troll game and they strictly don't do RT and anyother ingame currency. Which makes me think the other hackers might be the reason behind this since the hacks they do were like GM tools and crashing games. I don't wanna mention any names but I highly doubt these where the one who's controlling Toyheroes, mostly because their persona doesn't match from the people Ik.

And about the server lag, ye it is pretty laggy on Eu server 💀

Yeah true I really think people only play the game cause they miss MV but frr people in that game are soooo toxic and simpy ew I can't even enjoy it anymore. But when this game comes out I think they will always have simpy toxic people which can't be helped ;-;.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Astera said:

I agree with you, but people are still abusing the PayPal system in toyheroes but still they're getting good money.

Also in MV days, I don't think alot of us had any money to spend cuz we all were mostly kids lol. 

Lolz yeah that's actually funny that most of us where kids when we played this game.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Yumemii said:

Yeah true I really think people only play the game cause they miss MV but frr people in that game are soooo toxic and simpy ew I can't even enjoy it anymore. But when this game comes out I think they will always have simpy toxic people which can't be helped ;-;.

That's why we create wholesome friend circle or clan so they will back up us on vote kick and protecting :3

in MV I never had such problems but on Toyheroes there's literally simps or toxic players on every corners also hackers secretly using aimbot and maphacks ._.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Astera said:

That's why we create wholesome friend circle or clan so they will back up us on vote kick and protecting :3

in MV I never had such problems but on Toyheroes there's literally simps or toxic players on every corners also hackers secretly using aimbot and maphacks ._.

Truee, I need to find new friends for mv, I use to have some but idk who are where they are ;-;

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, Yumemii said:

Lolz yeah that's actually funny that most of us where kids when we played this game.

I remember those days, just sleep at school and play MV through out the night... And fail in all subjects oof.

Now we got money and gud time to spare but the game is yet to be released, soon we grow old and lose the free time and the game gets released.. imagine that Reeeeee

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Yumemii said:

Truee, I need to find new friends for mv, I use to have some but idk who are where they are ;-;

somewhere over the rainbow 

minding their life and forgot us ;-;

But soon after MV is out alot should be coming back and maybe a new friend, if I get to see u ingame I Sure will tag along with ya 😆

• Haha 1

It will be closed for sure once the original mv gets released, and as proof you can see that they are trying to get more money by giving bigger rare items drop in the capsule maching so yeah XD.

7 hours ago, Sorel said:

It will be closed for sure once the original mv gets released, and as proof you can see that they are trying to get more money by giving bigger rare items drop in the capsule maching so yeah XD.

Not surprised, pretty sure they had a panic moment when this forum was created. Though i still dont get why masangsoft hasnt gotten involved, they are making money off of something they have no rights for and didnt make. I guess they were afraid of the community backlash ? Or perhaps it helped them keep the game relevant and hype high. Doubt theyll be giving us answers to this sadly.

• Like 1
On 5/12/2022 at 4:19 AM, desafinado56 said:

Not surprised, pretty sure they had a panic moment when this forum was created. Though i still dont get why masangsoft hasnt gotten involved, they are making money off of something they have no rights for and didnt make. I guess they were afraid of the community backlash ? Or perhaps it helped them keep the game relevant and hype high. Doubt theyll be giving us answers to this sadly.

Probably bcs it doesn't afect them yet and bcs they know that it will be closed when they release the official server.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:59 PM, Sorel said:

Probably bcs it doesn't afect them yet and bcs they know that it will be closed when they release the official server.

Oh no, its the opposite, its actually affecting them for sure...

People who spent money, or is still spending, will definetely spend less  on MICROVOLTS, because not everyone has the possibility to spend as much money as they want on games, so the more money players spend on TOYHEROES and more it will affects MASANGSOFT for sure...

If i were them i would close TOYHEROES as soon as possible, and make the  ''waiting hype'' around MICROVOLTS make money...

Imagine like half a year without  private server and then MICROVOLTS drops, a lot of people will spend money on it for sure...

Meanwhile right now  players on TOYHEROES are spending  money to this day and if for example MICROVOLTS will be released like tomorrow, those people who spent money  would  be mad at the game being closed where they spent money, or they will spend way less money on MICROVOLTS just because there is no much trust going around MASANGSOFT right now, and because of all of this delay situations.

So yeah the more money goes towards TOYHEROES and more it will affect...

MASANGSOFT should really know that every dollar counts but i guess its not a problem for them lol.

But i know that there are still people who will spend money on MICROVOLTS, thats for sure, but taking in consideration that money right now are going on TOYHEROES ILLEGALLY, i think that the same money could have gone towards MICROVOLTS if they closed TOYHEROES way way before... im still surprised is still online lmao.

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Onybaku said:

People who spent money, or is still spending, will definetely spend less  on MICROVOLTS, because not everyone has the possibility to spend as much money as they want on games, so the more money players spend on TOYHEROES and more it will affects MASANGSOFT for sure...

If i were them i would close TOYHEROES as soon as possible, and make the  ''waiting hype'' around MICROVOLTS make money...

Imagine like half a year without  private server and then MICROVOLTS drops, a lot of people will spend money on it for sure...

Meanwhile right now  players on TOYHEROES are spending  money to this day and if for example MICROVOLTS will be released like tomorrow, those people who spent money  would  be mad at the game being closed where they spent money, or they will spend way less money on MICROVOLTS just because there is no much trust going around MASANGSOFT right now, and because of all of this delay situations.

MASANGSOFT should really know that every dollar counts but i guess its not a problem for them lol.

But i know that there are still people who will spend money on MICROVOLTS, thats for sure, but taking in consideration that money right now are going on TOYHEROES ILLEGALLY, i think that the same money could have gone towards MICROVOLTS if they closed TOYHEROES way way before... im still surprised is still online lmao.

That's the thing why wouldn't Masangsoft try to get Toy heroes shut down like rigth noww or something.?

2 hours ago, Onybaku said:

U are indeed, partially right my friend, there are people who think like that, but, i've spoken to many people and it so happens that for onvce people were aware of the fact that Toy Heroes is illegal and they would lose everything on it eventually which just means that a lot of people who spent money, like myself consider it just as a fun way to wait for mv and all that stuff, no reason to be mad. Plus, not all people don't have the money to spend frequently on a game that is fairly pricy but the people who had 100USD(or even more) to spend monthly on a game they knew very well would close eventually will most probably have the money to do so in the future.

52 minutes ago, Yumemii said:

That's the thing why wouldn't Masangsoft try to get Toy heroes shut down like rigth noww or something.?

*Just saying what I have in my mind information might be misleading and wrong *

To make Toyheroes shutdown, Masangsoft must notify the Toyheroes team about the EULA and Provide the documents which are related to copyright claims. ( Ik it's ironic)

Toyheroes server locate somewhere in the world so this is gonna be cybersecurity's job. Which takes them to next step where Toyheroes are supposed to respond to the claims in specific time regardless of whatever happened to them, the case will be carried out through court for verdict.

Most likely they're not gonna show up and as result Toyheroes is gonna shutdown, now they gotta settle up the payment for the court's time and lawyer's time and services and also the cybersecurity's team for their time, even if they shut it down they probably gonna start it back up again with different name or connection... And they got all players data + their progress so players will be happy to come back again ( although there's a policy in PayPal payments has a huge loophole) if they're willing to. But I highly doubt masangsoft will go through all this trouble since Till CEO to Employees they're all working for legit money-wage so comparing to Toyheroes they're just some small cash grab team so even if their work has no profit they can work overtime to make it happen( imo Because it's private vs corp) so my point is money and time plays a huge part here.

I'm guessing they're having mixed opinion because of player count and financial backing.

But I still got many questions why they're taking too much time for this, I mean even my words aren't facts but just opinions... We just gotta wait and see what they're bringing in future 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Sorel said:

U are indeed, partially right my friend, there are people who think like that, but, i've spoken to many people and it so happens that for onvce people were aware of the fact that Toy Heroes is illegal and they would lose everything on it eventually which just means that a lot of people who spent money, like myself consider it just as a fun way to wait for mv and all that stuff, no reason to be mad. Plus, not all people don't have the money to spend frequently on a game that is fairly pricy but the people who had 100USD(or even more) to spend monthly on a game they knew very well would close eventually will most probably have the money to do so in the future.

the fact that there are people that thinks like that is actually a thing to be worried about, if you consider that this is a small company... yes not everyone thinks like that, but even a  small % of players for a  company like masangsoft should be considered, we are not talking about huge company like riot games or epic games...

the problem is that there are people that have no idea that toyheroes is illegal, and i found some of them myself when i played toyheroes, i dont know if now everyone knows but i dont think so...

even if somehow they dont get affect by it, toyheroes should be shut down immediately regardless...

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, Astera said:

*Just saying what I have in my mind information might be misleading and wrong *

To make Toyheroes shutdown, Masangsoft must notify the Toyheroes team about the EULA and Provide the documents which are related to copyright claims. ( Ik it's ironic)

Toyheroes server locate somewhere in the world so this is gonna be cybersecurity's job. Which takes them to next step where Toyheroes are supposed to respond to the claims in specific time regardless of whatever happened to them, the case will be carried out through court for verdict.

Most likely they're not gonna show up and as result Toyheroes is gonna shutdown, now they gotta settle up the payment for the court's time and lawyer's time and services and also the cybersecurity's team for their time, even if they shut it down they probably gonna start it back up again with different name or connection... And they got all players data + their progress so players will be happy to come back again ( although there's a policy in PayPal payments has a huge loophole) if they're willing to. But I highly doubt masangsoft will go through all this trouble since Till CEO to Employees they're all working for legit money-wage so comparing to Toyheroes they're just some small cash grab team so even if their work has no profit they can work overtime to make it happen( imo Because it's private vs corp) so my point is money and time plays a huge part here.

I'm guessing they're having mixed opinion because of player count and financial backing.

But I still got many questions why they're taking too much time for this, I mean even my words aren't facts but just opinions... We just gotta wait and see what they're bringing in future 

The player counts are just fineeeeee... I don't really know why they're not even bothered to talk to the community. I never even know this forum or that masangsoft got the licence to publish it, I noticed this by total accident when I was searching for Microvolts normally and turns out there's a great chaos here than I thought. I feel like they don't even care about us. But Toyheroes UGH I don't even know why they exsist when the orginal game owners are active.. god sake they're like sleeping log 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Emily said:

The player counts are just fineeeeee... I don't really know why they're not even bothered to talk to the community. I never even know this forum or that masangsoft got the licence to publish it, I noticed this by total accident when I was searching for Microvolts normally and turns out there's a great chaos here than I thought. I feel like they don't even care about us. But Toyheroes UGH I don't even know why they exsist when the orginal game owners are active.. god sake they're like sleeping log 

Yeah MV team is kind of too bad at advertising the game fr