Jump to content

Off-Topic

Finding my lost friends


Astera
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello all 😆

I just wanna take this as an opportunity to add people who I met before in this game. If you know me please do reply to this post, I do not remember everyone as the game went down before I got to add all ;-;

And for others, ure free to comment aswell, and if you know them please let me know. 

MY PREVIOUS ALIASES:

wBiscuits and her friends if ure reading this, stop hating me ,ure angry on wrong Tamilandaa. I don't even play PvP 

Rkstar, Tamilandaa, Hemashehda

I usually spam that NOISY MILLITARY MG and wearing full black wedding set if you know me in zombie mode :3

 

if any of you in this list is alive, I would love to get together again ^^

 MoonOrchid, EmilyxTai, Elin_D, candyliliac ,Wolftyra, hyperion,  Aseik, RoxiRox, Angela7n7, revenn13, Chew123, slidefall, bladdance, myeemi, knoxfatty, hateoreos, Elsa1111, TRRoseTR0, Froze_85, SEWS23, Steel28, M7MD_52, OxSaft, Bloowie, Frijoli, AoNoHana, Qorys, Beibycat, Acai_kk,  1valerie, FakeRT, Namichu, Skullbound, nyaaaaaan, MT141B, AoiHana 

Aqua, if ure still reading this.

Thanks for everything u done for me, I wouldn't have played this game if it wasn't you ❤️

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh dear i remember Tamilandaa's name like it was yesterday i last saw it, xd we were kinda rly good friends, used to play almost daily before the game closed. If you are wandering my nick was either Riven, andiandutuRO or StelianRO or something like that, if u recongnise me and u want to play together that's fine and even if u don't we can still play. Hopefully i will get to meet some of my old friends in the new mv again.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sorel said:

Oh dear i remember Tamilandaa's name like it was yesterday i last saw it, xd we were kinda rly good friends, used to play almost daily before the game closed. If you are wandering my nick was either Riven, andiandutuRO or StelianRO or something like that, if u recongnise me and u want to play together that's fine and even if u don't we can still play. Hopefully i will get to meet some of my old friends in the new mv again.

 

Oh my god hey andiandutuRO, 

I actually do remember you, yes I do remember us playing zombie mode. Although Riven doesn't ring a bell but I remember your other name "andiandutuRO" 

Yes I would like to reconnect with you and everyone in this game again, check my profile info maybe we can get together again 😄

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dang, i remember knoxfatty! 

I had a few nicknames myself; Roboboboy, N300 and finally Chrysalis

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Astera said:

Oh my god hey andiandutuRO, 

I actually do remember you, yes I do remember us playing zombie mode. Although Riven doesn't ring a bell but I remember your other name "andiandutuRO" 

Yes I would like to reconnect with you and everyone in this game again, check my profile info maybe we can get together again 😄

 

Of course, sry if i don't remember you, i was around 10-11 at the time and don't rly remember many names. My disc is 🧸𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓛 🧸#0778

Edited by Sorel
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dont really recall many names from when i was playing, though i mostly played alone. Dont know why but people were scared of me on zombie mode.I was just your average zombie enthusiast.

Edited by desafinado56
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Dang, i remember knoxfatty! 

I had a few nicknames myself; Roboboboy, N300 and finally Chrysalis

I remember Chrysalis and Roboboboy. Sounds similar

 

But hey, welcome back 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Dont really recall many names from when i was playing, though i mostly played alone. Dont know why but people were scared of me on zombie mode.I was just your average zombie enthusiast.

We play together but mostly we fight for ks lmao , if u remember that.

 

Also you're gud with swap so it's not your fault when others hating u for being too gud lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2022 at 8:19 AM, Astera said:

We play together but mostly we fight for ks lmao , if u remember that.

 

Also you're gud with swap so it's not your fault when others hating u for being too gud lol

I did spend a fortune on kick prevent items, but thats because zombies didnt like getting bonked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2022 at 11:12 PM, Astera said:

Hello all 😆

I just wanna take this as an opportunity to add people who I met before in this game. If you know me please do reply to this post, I do not remember everyone as the game went down before I got to add all ;-;

And for others, ure free to comment aswell, and if you know them please let me know. 

MY PREVIOUS ALIASES:

wBiscuits and her friends if ure reading this, stop hating me ,ure angry on wrong Tamilandaa. I don't even play PvP 

Rkstar, Tamilandaa, Hemashehda

I usually spam that NOISY MILLITARY MG and wearing full black wedding set if you know me in zombie mode :3

 

if any of you in this list is alive, I would love to get together again ^^

 MoonOrchid, EmilyxTai, Elin_D, candyliliac ,Wolftyra, hyperion,  Aseik, RoxiRox, Angela7n7, revenn13, Chew123, slidefall, bladdance, myeemi, knoxfatty, hateoreos, Elsa1111, TRRoseTR0, Froze_85, SEWS23, Steel28, M7MD_52, OxSaft, Bloowie, Frijoli, AoNoHana, Qorys, Beibycat, Acai_kk,  1valerie, FakeRT, Namichu, Skullbound, nyaaaaaan, MT141B, AoiHana 

Aqua, if ure still reading this.

Thanks for everything u done for me, I wouldn't have played this game if it wasn't you ❤️

I'm not sure if you know me, but ik you :3

and also remember you spamming your MG sound when camping with team LMAO. I also remember EmilyxTai ( I'm not the one ure looking for ;-;) I remember you both spam that MG sound lmao, whenever I play as zombie I get scared as soon as I hear that sound BECAUSE IK IM SOO DEAD .. TOO PRO TO FIGHT AGAINST WAAAA.

 

But hey, if u don't mind we can be friends ^^

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Emily said:

I'm not sure if you know me, but ik you :3

and also remember you spamming your MG sound when camping with team LMAO. I also remember EmilyxTai ( I'm not the one ure looking for ;-;) I remember you both spam that MG sound lmao, whenever I play as zombie I get scared as soon as I hear that sound BECAUSE IK IM SOO DEAD .. TOO PRO TO FIGHT AGAINST WAAAA.

 

But hey, if u don't mind we can be friends ^^

AHHH I THOUGHT YOURE EMILYXTAI, but hey I might know you , I mean I pretty much know everyone who plays zombie games on Eu user, but it's fine if u wanna keep it a secert 👀.

 

And ye me and EmilyX usually walk around and spam that MG lol, also it does insanely alot of dmg and also has no warmup atall. So basically when me and emilyx are playing together it's like fighting a damn Turret lol. And sure we can be friends 😆

hope we all can unite and play the game ^^

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2022 at 6:47 AM, desafinado56 said:

I did spend a fortune on kick prevent items, but thats because zombies didnt like getting bonked.

Oh yeah , when we play we actually stay on top of the roof in neighbourhood map and bet if someone's gonna kick u for killing lmao. I remember those days crystal clear :3

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Despite i never know about ur existence i think i had something in common with u, a friend called frijole(idk if you misstyped frijoli but i had a friend called frijole)

Ngl I miss this game when I played when I was 13y old with my friend Frijole & ThousandST, my nickname was MeAndToo

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by EdgyFrog
Add
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EdgyFrog said:

Despite i never know about ur existence i think i had something in common with u, a friend called frijole(idk if you misstyped frijoli but i had a friend called frijole)

Ngl I miss this game when I played when I was 13y old with my friend Frijole & ThousandST, my nickname was MeAndToo

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's alright I don't remember alot of people either, it's been a long time it's hard to remember all of em :(.

 

and yes I'm talking about the same Frijole who is your friend and I'm sorry I wish I knew u .. I still know him but haven't seen him inawhile so I'm guessing he's busy with other stuff in his life . And yee we were all soo young at that time lol but yet can't forget this game 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2022 at 1:26 AM, desafinado56 said:

Dont really recall many names from when i was playing, though i mostly played alone. Dont know why but people were scared of me on zombie mode.I was just your average zombie enthusiast.

Just found this picture of you in 1st place zombie mode 

and i want to share it with you 

Screenshot 2022-05-15 123008.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if you have noticed this, your missing friend froze_85 has commented on your post, seems like you both got to see each other again lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 9:04 PM, Emily said:

I'm not sure if you have noticed this, your missing friend froze_85 has commented on your post, seems like you both got to see each other again lol

Heyy, thanks for that yeah I added him to my contacts and we are friends now. Thanks for letting me know ❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wow I remember you,knoxfatty, Chew123, and Namichu. I also remember you kinda hated me back in the day lol. The thing is I dont remember my name and I have no clue why I remembered this game suddenly after not playing for nearly 7 years😂

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, guest said:

wow I remember you,knoxfatty, Chew123, and Namichu. I also remember you kinda hated me back in the day lol. The thing is I dont remember my name and I have no clue why I remembered this game suddenly after not playing for nearly 7 years😂

Heyyy I don't know your name so I can't say anything, also I don't remember hating anyone in that game 🥺..

Maybe you want to know if this game is still alive lol, we all have nostalgic hit sometimes randomly u know😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2022 at 11:40 AM, Astera said:

Heyyy I don't know your name so I can't say anything, also I don't remember hating anyone in that game 🥺..

Maybe you want to know if this game is still alive lol, we all have nostalgic hit sometimes randomly u know😂

okay so I finally remembered😂 my name was Shield if you remember

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2022 at 8:44 AM, guest said:

okay so I finally remembered😂 my name was Shield if you remember

Pandora user ? 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2022 at 10:28 PM, guest said:

yeah mostly

I vaguely remember someone with the name sheild something, but I certainly don't remember hating people or uncomfortable, I had pretty good community circle so I don't think I even have a reason to hate 😞

 

Maybe I'm not the person you think I'm? But hey, welcome back lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×