General Discussion

Lets have some fun and draw some things!

Spiffy

Greetings my peepers!

Waiting for the game to come out? Nothing to do?

I'm inviting you all to pick up your pencils, your tablets and your drawing pads and draw microvolts-related things!

A new set or weapon concept? Your favourite existing set or weapon?

Your favorite map? Your favorite character?

Yes! You can draw anything! (As long as it is related to microvolts, of course!), you can even post old artwork related to this game if you wish!

And of course, you dont have to take part if you don't want to, so don't force yourself!

I'll get the ball rollin' with a C.H.I.P set concept i recently created; Billard Beat!

8Ball.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is a very good ideea, as a future artist i am kinda ashamed to say that i am not good at digital arts bcs i have recently just started and i am clearly not that good at it but I am working to fix that and hopefully in the near future if we are friends I can draw some cool mv fanarts, but until that day comes I am working hard in the shadows and admiring other people's digital art. My disc is 🧸𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓛 🧸#0778

Edited by Sorel
42 minutes ago, Sorel said:

This is a very good ideea, as a future artist i am kinda ashamed to say that i am not good at digital arts bcs i have recently just started and i am clearly not that good at it but I am working to fix that and hopefully in the near future if we are friends I can draw some cool mv fanarts, but until that day comes I am working hard in the shadows and admiring other people's digital art. My disc is 🧸𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓛 🧸#0778

Hand drawing also works.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Hand drawing also works.

I am kinda preparing my university portofolio right now and that's kinda time consuming but why not, I'll think about it

3 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I am kinda preparing my university portofolio right now and that's kinda time consuming but why not, I'll think about it

No better way than to fill it with drawings of toys.

...Not that kind of toys take your mind out the gutter.

• Haha 2

You guys are so goddamn talented that y'all might as well be part of the concept art team XD!

Spiffy your C.H.I.P's skins are just so on brand for the og MV, any Halloween themed stuff is an A+ for me, but toxic waste barrels + jack-o'-lantern is just straight up S tier to me. TrueBankai that is legit such a professional presentation of concept designs, the art itself is just so gorgeous (the shading, the art style, the color palette, I think is just so cool, I want an yeehaw Pandora skin now!).

And Lillethy art style is something I've been dreaming on achieving for the longest time now! The shadows are really soft and simple yet the drawing is so well detailed, it's like an art book sketch which personally is something I love! My art has been really lacking lately, and I can't deny that I want to try this art style myself loll

Sorry I just wanted to point out what I loved about each piece- I did make a concept art for an "new maybe possible" character, but is just not really well presented 😕 the proportions are also a little bit "eh" even for a doll, but seeing everyone share their work makes me want to go back and redraw that character again! Maybe even continue with the other skin concepts I had in mind-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

You guys are so goddamn talented that y'all might as well be part of the concept art team XD!

Spiffy your C.H.I.P's skins are just so on brand for the og MV, any Halloween themed stuff is an A+ for me, but toxic waste barrels + jack-o'-lantern is just straight up S tier to me. TrueBankai that is legit such a professional presentation of concept designs, the art itself is just so gorgeous (the shading, the art style, the color palette, I think is just so cool, I want an yeehaw Pandora skin now!).

And Lillethy art style is something I've been dreaming on achieving for the longest time now! The shadows are really soft and simple yet the drawing is so well detailed, it's like an art book sketch which personally is something I love! My art has been really lacking lately, and I can't deny that I want to try this art style myself loll

Sorry I just wanted to point out what I loved about each piece- I did make a concept art for an "new maybe possible" character, but is just not really well presented 😕 the proportions are also a little bit "eh" even for a doll, but seeing everyone share their work makes me want to go back and redraw that character again! Maybe even continue with the other skin concepts I had in mind-

thanks for the kind words man

Back with another one! Don't let ol' rusty here fool ya, This old-timer has been through enough to know all the tricks to make your KD ratio cry!

Old_smokey.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spiffy said:

keep drawing them, they're great

i've got an idea for my boy c.h.i.p. as well / i'll do it tomorrow if i have the time