General Discussion

What are some of your most fond memories of this game?

LSD

I remember playing on my potato pc when I was 11-12 and grinding the boss battle with my friends, every once in a while we still reminisce of the good times we had playing it or bring up the inside joke we had with the game, good times :,)

Remember when a friend of mine introduced me into the game, we were little kids back then, he made my account even. I remember the times of playing with friends, learning to swap, buying arondight from the coupon shop wich was the very first coupon item i ever purchased and getting my favourite set. I have so many good memories from this game that i thought i had completly forgotten about, just shows how important this game was to me. Hell i even met my ex there. Also am i the only one who remembers that at one point the game got some new taunts and later on got reverted back to the ones we know and love ?

• Like 1

I remember spending hundreds of hours looking for bugs and glitches on maps, I met many people that enjoyed doing the same thing and I became great friends with them. It was a very fun thing to do, especially when new maps came out, brand new possibilities that most people will never experience or know about, all just sitting right there ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

I remember being playing zombie mode with my friend for hours while trolling people in the chat and getting kicked out LOL those were the good days.

The first thing coming into mind is the very first time i found it, i was in my neighbour's house, and we found Microvolts through Steam, we looked into it, and we enjoyed it so much that i went back into my house and immediately download it... since then i played it for hours and hours, i was addicted to it... lol...

Another memory isย  when they dropped the update with MP capsule, i was young and i had no job and no much money to spend in the capsules, so with that update i was super hyped...

• Like 3

To be honest, since i started playing toyheroes i became rly rly good to all weapons like, very good, but in microvolts i rly sucked at all weapons and in the last 2 years or so i started playing melee and zombie a lot and i remember having so many good weapons and having many friends on both zombie and melee, teaming wth them, getting kicked out of zombie rooms for having over 40pts every match xd bcs i was one of those people u couldn't infect even if u were next to them but couldn't kill when they were zombies either, the rounds when i got to be zombie were clear loses for figures. Sadly when mv closed i was still around 12 or 13, i didn't have disc at the time, nor did i speak english fluently and bcs of all of those things and me not even knowing mv would close, I lost literally all of my friends, don't even think i remember their nicknames

On 5/5/2022 at 12:41 AM, Yumemii said:

I remember being playing zombie mode with my friend for hours while trolling people in the chat and getting kicked out LOL those were the good days.

ALso have a lot of memories from playing zombies, was what i played the most by far. Still remember all the times i managed to survive 1v15s xD

I used to be a cheater(not the kind one of hacks in PvP)

But i used cheats for insta win the mech boss for farming bronze, silver, gold chest

I remember farming, zombie mode, going up on levels, spinning the capsule machine, clan matches and more...

I like playing FFA with music too.

Edited by Yarmiz

I remember spinning the coin capsules when my mom wouldnt let me buy RT and uh i basically got Glacies CHIP first try. I then sold it thinking it would give me RT... I regret that decision to this day

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • 2 months later...

When I was 13 someone told me I can get a free Bazooka Gone Bonkers if I change my email address and he stole my account XD