Off-Topic

Favourite character and go to set.

desafinado56

There was always something that drew me into using chip, his general goofyness and taunts were simply lovely and entertaining to me which is why ive always used him since day 1, plus he had all kinds of sets, from a pile of junk to a crystall gollem to a samurai to another pile of junk with a shotgun shell for a head, he simply had all kinds of both serious and dumb sets. Though of all of them i always loved the shinobi sets, especially the kage version because ninjas are cool and if anyone disagrees i swear i will track you down and drag you to the nearest bar to have a beer because youre allowed to have your own tastes and i would love to know what they are, thats the whole point of this thread after all.

• Like 2

I always rocked the normal Glacies + Red kage goggles along with those weird big-ass angel wings that he got near the end of surge's life.

And when i wasn't rocking a set, i used the Juro parts, but with the face replaced by the Jack O' Grimmace skull.

It looked absolutely spectacular - not to mention utterly intimidating! (I seriously can't wait to recreate that loadout.)

Yeah it's insane how superior C.H.I.P was, part-design-wise. Everything about the junky dude is perfection. 

Like i said in a previous thread, his voice actor seriously went all-out with him. 

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 1

This is a bit awkward to say cause all of the sets I liked I never got to wear them 👉👈 (I guess I didn't even have any actually!) Didn't have the luck nor money for it but it was fine, I used to love using Naomi but after an while I choose Pandora as a fav, and it was fun playing as a goth dark elf doll XD!

My favorite Pandora set would be Fairy Queen and Fairy Tale set!

• Like 1

Pandora - Elegant set / Ringmaster's blazer set / Ninja set /Anesidora set

Naomi - Wedding set / Demon Hunter set / Halloween set / Maid set / Ceremonial Set

Knox - Herc set / Hippo 

Kai - Skeleton set 

C.H.I.P Samurai set / Awesome 

but i even like my customs skin in the shop even if those are not permanent.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

This is a bit awkward to say cause all of the sets I liked I never got to wear them 👉👈 (I guess I didn't even have any actually!) Didn't have the luck nor money for it but it was fine, I used to love using Naomi but after an while I choose Pandora as a fav, and it was fun playing as a goth dark elf doll XD!

I was expecting you to say the bunny set for naomi and now i feel disapointed xD

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

I had a lot of Pandora sets but I really really liked Naomi lolz

• Like 1
16 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

I was expecting you to say the bunny set for naomi and now i feel disapointed xD

Awwn XD Oh God that set- Funny how it was somehow more o p e n than Pandora's unmentionables outfits lol

Naomi has a lot of great sets (every one does lol-) and I can't choose just one as a favorite for her, tho I really like the maid set, soft rock set, her wedding dress set is ADORABLE!- I don't know really, see, it's like- Every Naomi set is a fav afjsfjafj

15 hours ago, Yumemii said:

I had a lot of Pandora sets but I really really liked Naomi lolz

God I wish I had ANY sets when I played XD I still like Naomi a lot, I actually stop using her after I got Amelia. I thought Amelia was going to be my main cause she was so cool but like- God, I couldn't really change anything about her so I just decided to give Pandora a try, and I just ended up loving her lol 😄

(Btw I hope that if Amelia comes back into the game they can give her more parts, I searched for her sets cause my memory is really, really bad, and I saw her Witch and Knight apprentice sets and it's so cute- It gives a lot of RPG vibes and I love it, so I hope they continue the fantasy/RPG themes for her)

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

God I wish I had ANY sets when I played XD I still like Naomi a lot, I actually stop using her after I got Amelia. I thought Amelia was going to be my main cause she was so cool but like- God, I couldn't really change anything about her so I just decided to give Pandora a try, and I just ended up loving her lol 😄

(Btw I hope that if Amelia comes back into the game they can give her more parts, I searched for her sets cause my memory is really, really bad, and I saw her Witch and Knight apprentice sets and it's so cute- It gives a lot of RPG vibes and I love it, so I hope they continue the fantasy/RPG themes for her)

You know how Amelia is an elf why didn't they give her like an elfish clothes. Like that would have been cute and Sophitia if she a goddess I can't remember exactly what she was I think a goddess or priest or something. But noo they give made Sophitia like Naomi but with bigger boobs lol. 

going kinda off topic but: The character kai, C.H.I.P and Knox they had like the same quotes like the creators weren't original at all lol.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Yumemii said:

Naomi's god set I can't remember the actual name but I loved that set so much sadly never won the unlimited one only the 1 - 7day ones.

i think u are eitehr talking about the armor of faith (the golden one) there were more so idk if "faith" was the one for naomi or the godess set that came in separate parts, with white dress, sandals, leggings and that nice brown hair

Edited by Sorel
  • Like 2

I would most certainly say naomi and idk if i can name something favourite on her since i love 90% of her outfits or literally all of them, but if i were to chose some of the clasic nice sets i would say the pool ones that left bubles behind, the nymph sets, the wedding white dress set with Maria, the blue wolf hair for sure, the trick or treat sets, the nosliw one, the sleigh set and the santa's elves set and this are just a few of the sets that i would categorise not as my "favourite" or "most liked" but more like the sets i could wear for a week without getting bored of them.                                                                                                 Also, pandora is the second favourite and, she had rly nice sets, rare too since the best weren't available anymore, u could get them only from trades and that's kinda what made you want them more, she kinda gave off some "I am a pro player who has been in the game for so long and that's why i have this legacy items on this cool character" vibes, just like chocolate (cupons) melees

• Like 1

You know how Amelia is an elf why didn't they give her like an elfish clothes. Like that would have been cute and Sophitia if she a goddess I can't remember exactly what she was I think a goddess or priest or something. But noo they give made Sophitia like Naomi but with bigger boobs lol. 

going kinda off topic but: The character kai, C.H.I.P and Knox they had like the same quotes like the creators weren't original at all lol.

I think sophitia was kinda fine, amelia had original chlotes at least, and even if sophitia had the same things as naomi she still had the most lines in-game and yes she was a priest or smth like that, certainly not a god, either a priest or just a god freak but anyways

Edited by Sorel
  • Like 1