General Discussion

To Mircovoltss

SuccubusElf

I honestly wish they were all parts for chip. 

Unfortunately only three were used for C.H.I.P.. a damn shame, really.

4 hours ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

When I was younger I used to see some people wearing that skin and at the time I wasn't really aware of the implications but yeaaaaaaaaah.... I don't know, I don't think it aged well 0_0 Personally never played as C.H.I.P but I hope they don't add it- Or maybe change it to be less, like, that? Idk really what could be done on that skin-

Democrite is so right! Tho sorry for my confusion but- Who is the character besides Knox on that picture Spiffy shared? I didn't bring it up before because I thought someone would mention their name eventually but I still don't know who they are :'D Are they new?

Lol I have no idea who some of those characters are. I know for sure one of them are Naomi and the other most likely kai but the other two I have no clue. Maybe they made knox black lolz but yh idek.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Spiffy said:

I mean.. Jimi is actually a real thing. Based off an actual statue/figure. Same with Tight and Awesome. I also know for a fact that Orcasword and Sharknife were originally from a comic 

Also the character besides Knox is unknown.

Edit: Here are the rest of the crew. It's a shame ALL of em didn't get added.

I just looked him up and they done a terrible job at recreating him... one , he looks nothing like Jimi Hendrix. It seems that they were inspired by stereotypes about black people. Also known as Jim crow and literal black face. Oh, and Knox was dressed in a native American outfit...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

I didn't know that skin was based on an artist really, but now that you mentioned I searched it up and apparently it's based on Jimi Hendrix, he seems to be a really well-known guitarist (tho seriously, I live under a rock man- I didn't know!!).

I'm not gonna lie, I thought the skin was based on disco tropes/stereotypes (?), so my bad for not really searching it up in the first place. I can't really speak on this topic tho since I really don't know anything but C.H.I.P's lips on that skin kinda resembles black face a bit (not American nor black so I don't know the history of it- Still, thanks a lot for mentioning it! I personally just never searched up the references used on the skins ;v;)

Also all those C.H.I.P skins are so good!! Damn, I should have played with him when I had the chance 😢 all his stuff is so colorful and creative. 

You're right about the stereotypes he does look like it 

And yes I can't lieeeee C.H.I.P skins are really really good I also regret not playing as him. Tbh I have no issue with C.H.I.P other than that one skin the Jimi one, C.H.I.Ps has the best quotes in my opinion he's funny and kinda- anywaysss. I just hope they don't bring back that skin...

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Yumemii said:

he looks nothing like Jimi Hendrix

Neither does the real life figure. Lmao

Screenshot_15.png.5f3754fd37459feacc23487d57f6143d.png

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Meh. 

Hear me out though, hear me out...

Cool hat

LMAOOO can't lie it looks nice^^. Wait now that you zoomed in his face looks like Michael Jackson 😭

10 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Yes

I hate how my type of humor is literally zooming on faces X'D it just gets every time for NO REASON-

Also love the hat, God man now I want to play the game but SOMEONE won't give us the goddamn beta already 

-_- 

I hope they add little hats for him, and those skins that they didn't include on the previous game.

1 hour ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

I hate how my type of humor is literally zooming on faces X'D it just gets every time for NO REASON-

Also love the hat, God man now I want to play the game but SOMEONE won't give us the goddamn beta already 

-_- 

I hope they add little hats for him, and those skins that they didn't include on the previous game.

For reall tho, the skins are amazing

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, erwinsblackgf said:

For reall tho, the skins are amazing

It's really nice, right? I think it's charming how different C.H.I.P style is from the more humanoid characters. I can't react so right now I can only quote ;v;

I just miss this game's art style and vibe