Off-Topic

SCYTHE DDOSING MASANGSOFT/MICROVOTLS - CLOSING TOYHEROES

ShacoBox

Before everything

Hello back.

I'm Scythe.

MASANGSOFT/MICROVOLTS STOP DELETING MY POSTS/DELETING MY NORMAL ACCOUNTS BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE,THE ONES WHO PAY ARE THE PEOPLE NOT THE STAFF.

I've hacked this masangsoft account since they don't allow me to establish a normal post to general discussion/off-topic so i had to handle myself as i could.

(i've got more accounts but this is just one of them to make an advertisement.)

I'll go directly to the grain:

I'm planning to maintain DDOS attacks everyday to MASANGSOFT/MICROVOLTS if they don't release before this date:

2022-12-31.                                                                2022-12-31                                                                                                                                                                     2022-12-31.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2022-12-31.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                2022-12-31.                 2022-12-31.

I'm starting to feel that they are clowning the community from long time ago making illusions in vain

especially for the people that spent their childhood playing MicroVolts.

If the game is not available before the date that i've set,means that Mv will never come back unless someone makes a big inversion on it and keeps the project up.

I honestly don't give a damn about MicroVolts/MegaVolts/Toyheroes or whatever is relationed to these games

this is just a kill-time for me,so it has nothing to do with my day a day to be honest.

Hopefully ToyHeroes gonna be closed in some 6-7 months,that's what we calculated.

Yea,everyday random people contact me congratulating me for my "job" and there are even people that offer their help to me destroying ToyHeroes.

Some are helpful and some are not...

Today a dude contacted me that has a lot of knowledge and he has been DDOSING the game since 2019. He will give me a hand on this so we can finish it faster.

Not only me (Scythe) or (Gaby some time ago) were/are DDOSING this game,there are RANDOM PEOPLE that 've never seen/met that are supporting us and actually does same things as us but in a incognito mode,it's just impressing right? well it is but not everyone succeeds on it sadly.

I feel bad for not destroying ToyHeroes back on 2017... El-Mo (Jonathan Berg) is being feeded freely by an ilegal way everyday,i think it's time to put a final to this.                                                                                                                      Everything is made in a good purpose,don't get confused.
                                              Written by Scythe

Real Names: ELMO ( Jonathan berg ) [GM]Talb ( Markus Stenzen ) head of support team

How to Play MicroVolts Private Server:

1. Download https://mega.nz/file/DSpEjRRB#1O7cD_a
(IF THERES A PASSWORD USE:1O7cD_ar1qBZglqrMc_GKL3m-iDT4WTjOtuMGfpU9Rk
2. Open File, Go to Bin, Find Microvolts, And launch the game from there.
3. Login.
4. Play
How to login/Register Simply type in the ID upon Logging in that you wish to use, then type in the password you want to use. Boom you've registered, Upon logging in you will get to choose nickname.