PD's Notes

First Greetings from PD Leo

Leo

21 minutes ago, Buppet said:

The dream never dies 😍,  don't forget about SA servers!

Most probably they will expend servers to cover more regions as soon the players will start to come ❣️

@Leo I know that you are probably pretty new to the project, but the publishing strategy of your company is straight up strange. Just like in the case of RaiderZ your company buys a game; there is a lack of communication for 5 years and no offering of service. As a result, the playerbase almost completely dies down and then suddenly you reveal to be working on features nobody even asked for..  Exactly the same story for ACE, RaiderZ and MicroVolts. This can't be a coincidence anymore, right? 정말 이해가 안 돼요..

This looks awesome, I had over 3000 hours played back in Microvolts, I can't wait to see what you guys can do with this project, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

LETS GOOOOO!! Cant wait! I'm very happy that you guys are going to remove P2W and the costume artwork is looking awesome! Thanks for the hard work, y'all are amazing.

Finally!
I had been playing the old mv since 2011, like everyday for HOURS.
The game was gone suddenly... 🥺
You better let Pandora be there! she's my favorite one. 🥰
Cant wait to get back.. Ive been waiting for ages!

Played Mv since like 2012/2013. I'm like OG of this game haha. Mv was my childhood, I reallly liked this game very much!
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to see what you have been doing with this game. Can't wait to play it again 😍😀

P.S. hopefully I'll be eligible for CBT 🙂

Edited by Stribs
On 2/8/2022 at 9:29 AM, Leo said:

Hola a toda la comunidad de Microvolts,espero que pronto hayan nuevas noticias,llevamos muchos años esperando el regreso de este juegazo,aunque aun no lo han visto muchas personas,por mi parte voy a intentar hacer todo lo posible para difundir el lanzamiento del juego y las novedades,estaria bien que cada creador de contenido,jugador nuevo o antiguo,fans,todo el que tenga algo que ver con este proyecto,que lo expanda a todas las personas posibles,muchas gracias por volver,nos has devuelto la ilusion de volver a la felicidad de jugar a microvolts!un gran abrazo,y muchas fuerzas y animos para este proyectazo,vamos con todo MICROVOLTIOS!

• Like 1

These are the news everyone was hoping for. I was just watching an old trailer from MV and decided to take a look again at the masangsoft forum. And then i saw the notice for this new forum. We're really looking forward to see some more updates on the status of the game.