PD's Notes

First Greetings from PD Leo

Leo

Great stuff, brother, when are you going to allow accounts to be created however? It seems it's not letting me make one on this forum just yet.

• Like 1

This definitely gives me a boost of hope. I had my eyes on the forum since 2018 and still excited to play this gem of a game again.

The art looks legit fire 👌 . keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Amazing !!! I can't wait to play this game again 💗 I've played it since it was launched, it made my childhood so much better just getting on skype with my friends playing 5v5 😄

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Zserg said:

Please don't tell me you guys got rid off C.H.I.P . He was my favourite since the beginning.

We shouldn't make any conclusions right now, who knows.. maybe they're just skins 🙂

• Sad 2

Hey Leo!

Long term fan and content creator for Microvolts. It's really exciting to see an update with some cool things in the post. I would love to create some awesome content on the closed beta trials. Please let me know if I can volunteer, I would love the opportunity!

Thank you!

• Like 3

Longtime Microvolts player since Closed Beta here. Thank god there is a new update. I have some questions regarding the new Steam version of Microvolts:

1. Will there still be new characters added to the game?
  2. What will be the supported regions for the new version?
  3. Will there be an option to switch the voice language, in case you are able to re-hire the Korean voice actors?
  4. Will Knox be renamed to Hammer like in past versions of the game? I was wondering since Samsung has the Knox trademark.
  5. Are there any plans to support Steam market and Steam Workshop?
  • Like 1

Thank you for the new update Mr. Leo 😇 !Greetings! 😇

Kindly let me know if you need my assistant (email me at Rami7awatmeh@gmail.com) or (message me on discord #rami#1671)

Let us know about the CBT when it comes out, im sure not only I but a lot of people would love to give u guys input during this phase.

• Haha 1

I can’t wait to play microvolts again and thanks for all admins and modes who working really hard in bring back beloved game that we all love ❤️