PD's Notes

First Greetings from PD Leo

Leo

Hey Leo and Microvolt team.

I have been playing this game since closed beta and the only question i have its when the game would be release.

Keep up the good work and do not let us down! 🥳

Привет Лео! Это замечательная новость, и я не могу дождаться выхода игры! так как я старый поклонник мк, интересно, смогу ли я также принять участие в бета-тестировании?

My hands are leterally shaking, I was waiting for so long!

It's just nice to see that now this game is being worked on! I hope to see my childhood game comes back to life.
I'm so happy! All the love to the team! 

Edited by Steweeez
  • Like 2

I can't wait to play again this nostalgic childhood game, i have been playing regularly this game since 2011 haha. I got happy like a child again seeing the game is actually gonna come back to life, please share with us updates and also the discord server as soon as possible too 🙂 Keep it up, we all are waiting for the CBT!

Have servers by regions, for a better ping... and partnership with stramers and youtubers, with skin packs, weapons keychain, profile funds...
A tip, the skins could have animations equal to valorant, this is exciting

Hey Leo,

Thanks so much for the update, I used to love MicroVolts when I was a child xD.
Now Im 19 years old and Im pretty excited for the lauch of the game.

I just wish that the game have a south america or a brazilian server, that would be great. 😄

Again, Thank you so much for reviving this game that I loved so long ago (and still love it)