PD's Notes

First Greetings from PD Leo

Leo

I have played this game since i was 7 years old, Now im 18, Im So Hyped to see a old game see rise from the dead, its time to recover it's former glory. Oh the nostalgia the memories, im crying.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the update.I started playing microvolts in the beggining of 2013 and im very excited for the comeback of the game. Keep going with the good work.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm fully ready to support this game. I never spent money on the game before becasue i didnt want to support p2w, now that there is going to be no more p2w i'm ready to start spending. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 4:24 PM, Izuma said:

I have played this game since i was 7 years old, Now im 18, Im So Hyped to see a old game see rise from the dead, its time to recover it's former glory. Oh the nostalgia the memories, im crying.

Hopefully they really release it brother inshallah.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

How can i never heard about this game before! After watching all those gameplays in YT, i can say this is such a gem for an old school shooter!  I'm looking forward on it!! 🤩

• Like 1
On 2/9/2022 at 8:30 AM, Zserg said:

Please don't tell me you guys got rid off C.H.I.P . He was my favourite since the beginning.

I mean it looks like they made them more human in these sets. they are sets not the character models. the one on the right of Naomi is chip just as a human XD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm glad that there are notices.

It's really exciting that the game will be 'resurrected'. I loved it even if it was p2w. Same i loved melee matches and the community... and C.H.I.P. ... the Santa one absolutely 😍.

I hope to meet old players and play again together 🤩 or versus 😈.

The skins seems really nice (or characters) but please dont replace old ones. I will stay tuned and i really apreciate your dedication.

Greetings.... and hugs!

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...

I really feel happy that i have just cried i just tried the game for 1  month and it closed i hope you get it done soon ❤️ still waiting this game to be released 🤍

• 3 weeks later...